When you are scouting for Best Citi bank credit cards online, it is particularly important to consider your spending habits because after you have purchased the card, you will also have to pay an annual fee, so better make good use of it! You need to categorize your spending habits to make sure you are choosing the right thing for yourself. Some cards may offer you rewards and cashbacks online, while others might offer you bonus points which you can use later for purchases. You can easily segregate your expenses into the following categories to make things much easier:,
- Shopping & Lifestyle
- Movies and entertainment
You could be a shopaholic or an avid traveler or someone who makes big purchases for their businesses, every requirement can be met with a different card. Hence, it is important for you to identify the kind of rewards or cashbacks you desire. This decision will make it much easier for you to narrow down to the kind of credit card you want in your wallet.Every card holds its uniqueness by providing you the best of features. Today, we are going to discuss Citibank credit cards and how each card holds unique features. We have selected one card each from each category so that you know which is the best Citi bank credit cards online:
1.Citi Rewards Credit Card
Joining fee: INR 1000
Annual fee: INR 1000
Interest rate: 3.25%
- Get 2,500 points on Card activation
- Earn 1,500 bonus points on your first spending made within 30 days of card issue. 1,000 bonus points on your first spending of Rs 1000 made within 60 days of card issue.
- Get 1 reward point for every 125 on all purchases. Enjoy 10X reward points at online and physical department and apparel stores.
- Earn 300 bonus points on card purchase of INR 30,000 or more in a month
- Get 3 additional cards and earn 500 bonus points
- Up to 15% savings across participating restaurants
2. Citi Cashback Credit Card
Joining fee:INR 500
Annual Fee:INR 500
- Earn 5% cashback on all movie ticket purchases, subject to a maximum cap of Rs. 100 per month
- Enjoy redemption in multiple of Rs. 500
- Enjoy savingsup to multiples of Rs. 500
- Get up to 15% savings across participating restaurants
- Earn 5% Cash Back on all telephone bill payments
- Earn 5% Cash Back on all utility bill payments made online through Citibank online bill pay
- Get 0.5% Cashback on all other spends
3. Citibank Premier Miles Credit Card
Joining fee: INR 3000
Annual fee: INR 3000
Interest rate: 3.10%
- Get 10,000 Miles with your first spend of Rs.1,000 or more on your Citi Premier Miles Card within 60 days of Card issuance
- Get 1 frequent flyer air mileby transferring 2 miles to airline partners
- Enjoy accelerated 10 Miles per Rs. 100 aftermaking a booking flight tickets and hotel stays at the dedicated Premier Miles website. Access it at www.premiermiles.co.in
- Get 10 Miles per Rs. 100 spent on all airline transactions – with any airline in the world
- Get 3000 miles on card renewal
- Get 4 Miles for every Rs.100 spent on all other transactions.
4. Indian Oil Citi credit card
Joining fees: INR 1000
Annual fees: INR 1000
Interest rate: 3.25%
- When you spend Rs.30,000 or more on your Card in a year andpay INR 0. Cardholders with annual spending of less than Rs. 30,000 on their Cards are charged an Annual Fee of Rs. 1000.
- Get redemption on your Turbo Points for free fuel at over 1200+ authorized IndianOil Retail Outlets across the country. 1 Turbo Point gives you Rs.1 of free fuel
- Earn Redemption instantly at select merchant outlets and online partners
- Redeem the points for gift vouchers across major brands.
- Earn 4 turbo points on purchase fuel of Rs. 150
- Earn 4 Turbo Points on Rs. 150 of fuel purchases at authorized IndianOil Retail Outlets across the country.
- Get 2 Turbo Points on Rs. 150 at grocery and supermarkets.
- Get 1 Turbo Point on Rs.150 spent anywhere like Shopping, Dining and more.
5. Citi Prestige Credit Card
Joining fee:INR 20,000
Annual fee:INR 20,000
- Earn 10,000 bonus air miles and vouchers/ card worth Rs. 10,000 from Taj Group or ITC Hotels, every year
- Enjoy one-night complimentary stay, on minimum booking of 4 nights, at exclusive properties around the world
- Get unlimited complimentary Priority Pass lounge access around 800 airports for primary and supplementary card holders
- Enjoy up to 30% bonus points up and above your regular earnings, based on spends on your Citi Prestige credit card, if you are an existing Citi gold or Citi gold Private member
6. First Citizen Citi Credit card
Joining fee:INR 500
Annual fee:INR 500
- Earn 7 First Citizen Points per Rs.100 spent at Shoppers Stop for private label brands
- Get 5 First Citizen Points per Rs.100 spent at Shoppers Stop for other brands
- 1 First Citizen Point per Rs.100 spent elsewhere
- Get Home Stop vouchers worth Rs 500 redeemable at Home Stop outlets. It can be redeemed for a minimum spending of Rs 4000 at Home Stop store.
- Spends of Rs. 100 at Shoppers Stop can earn you up to 7 Reward Points
- Enjoy benefit voucher of Rs. 500 or two Rs. 250 gift vouchers as welcome offer
- Get reward points of Rs. 350 as early shopping reward
- Each voucher can be redeemed against a minimum spends of Rs. 2,500 at Shoppers Stop.
Also Read:- Best Cashback Credit Cards in Aug 2020
Hence, the list of best Citi bank Credit Cards Online mentioned above is best-in-class therefore each card comes with exclusive offers and benefits. So, now you can choose the one you actually need! Don’t forget to thank us later!