Travelling is all fun until you have some real decisions to make, like booking the flights, choosing the hotels, bag packing all the essentials and most importantly selecting the spots to cover on your trip. When you finally reach the airport, and you hear that your flight has been delayed for a couple of hours. Now, you are stranded at the airport with a couple of hours to spare and nothing to do.
An airport is usually packed on all days of the year, and the never-ending announcements does make you feel like you wanna kill yourself. At this point you want to just sit down and relax, go to some place where you can spend a few hours without getting exhausted before your flight even takes off. Here you can find out the top 10 credit cards from the given listing.
Airport lounges are probably the most luxurious and the coolest places to chill at the airport. The thing with these lounges is that, you might wanna keep one of those travel cards to get a free access here, as these are mostly members only or are chargeable.
So, today we have listed top 10 credit cards in India that you might want to check out:
SBI ELITE credit card –
This card is a must buy if you are looking for card that you can use to book a movie, fine dine, shopping and travelling.
Annual fee: INR 4999 plus taxes
Renewal fee: INR 4999 plus taxes
- Bonus reward points up to 50,000 worth INR 12,500 per year
- Get 5x reward points on shopping at departmental stores, restaurants, grocery
- 1% fuel surcharge waiver on every spend between INR 500 to INR4000 at any petrol pump in India.
- Earn 2 reward points on spending every INR 100 on international transactions
- Get 2 complimentary visits to domestic lounges every quarter in India
- Complimentary membership to club Vistara silver, which gives you 1 complimentary lounge access voucher
- Earn complimentary priority pass program membership worth 99$, with which you can avail 6 complimentary airport lounge visits every calendar year in over 1000 airport lounges globally.
HDFC Regalia First credit card
This card is for those people who travel frequently and dine out on a regular basis.
Annual fee: INR 1000 plus applicable taxes
Renewal fee: INR 1000 plus taxes
- 1000 welcome reward points and renewal benefit of INR 1000 plus applicable taxes.
- Earn 5,000 reward points on spends INR 3,00,000 or annually in every anniversary year.
- Earn 2,500 reward points on spends of INR 6,00,000 or more annually in every anniversary. (also check out our blog on best reward credit card )
- Get complimentary access to over 1,000 priority pass airport lounges across the globe
- Get access to VISA/Master card lounges
- Get access to maximum 3 international and 8 domestic airports in a year (both for card holder and an add-on member)
InterMiles ICICI bank sapphire credit card:
This card is best suited for people who are frequent flyers and require frequent flying points on a regular basis.
Joining fee: INR 5000
Annual fee: INR 5000
- Get welcome bonus of 10,000 InterMiles along with a complimentary discount code worth INR 750 on joining.
- Earn complimentary golf rounds, movie tickets, dining discounts and much more.
- Get 1% fuel surcharge waiver on fuel transactions at select fuel outlets
- Get complimentary airport lounge access with dragon pass membership
American Express platinum travel credit card
If you are a frequent traveler, you can count on this credit card for some amazing offers and benefits:
Joining fee: INR 3,500
Renewal fee: INR 5,000
- Get 5,000 milestone bonus membership reward points as welcome gift (redeemable for travel vouchers worth INR 4,000)
- On spends of INR 1,90,000 in a year, you get travel vouchers worth INR 7,700 and on spending 4 lacs in a year, you get additional travel vouchers
- Earn Taj experiences E-gift card valued INR 10,000 by the Taj hotels palaces
- Enjoy 4 complimentary airport lounge visits per year across the country. (1 visit per quarter)
Jet Privilege HDFC bank Platinum credit card
This co-branded credit card is for frequent flyers as it has multiple flying benefits.
First year fee: INR 1000 plus GST
Renewal year fee: INR 1000 plus GST
- Earn up to 3,000 InterMiles bonus, after you swipe 1500 for the first time within 90 days of card set up and 1500, on total retail spends of INR 50,000 and above (within 90 days)
- Get discount voucher worth INR 500 as welcome gift by booking return flights
- Earn 8 InterMiles on spends of each flight ticket booking done
- Avail 2 complimentary lounge visits each quarter when you travel under the MasterCard and VISA lounge programs respectively.
Axis Bank Vistara Infinite Credit card
Another credit card with various additional frequent flyer benefits other than free lounge access
Joining fee: INR 10,000 plus taxes
Renewal fee: 10,000 plus taxes
- Get a complimentary business card ticket as welcome gift
- Earn 6 CV points on spends of INR 200 every time
- Get 3 business class tickets on achieving milestones by spends
- Earn complementary lounge access on each flight courtesy Club Vistara Gold Membership which is complimentary.
- Enjoy benefits of priority check-in, priority boarding, additional baggage and priority baggage handling.
Axis Bank Titanium Smart Traveler Credit card
This credit card is an ideal choice both for international and domestic credit cards and has very nominal joining and annual fee which can be reversed by spends.
Joining fee: INR 250
Annual fee: INR 100
- Earn 2 Edge loyalty points on spends of INR 100 spent on domestic transactions related to travel bookings
- Earn 4 Edge loyalty points on spends of INR 100 on international transactions
- Earn 15% discount on dining at partner restaurants across the country
- Complimentary access to airport lounges in both International and domestic terminals.
HDFC Superia Credit card
This travel credit card comes with some exclusive offers on dining, shopping and travel.
First-year fee: INR 1000
Annual fee: INR 1000
- Get the first year’s membership waived off by spending INR 15000 (within 90 days)
- Earn 1000 reward points as welcome gift
- Earn 1000 reward points as renewal benefits
- Get free lounge access with complimentary priority pass membership.
Yatra SBI Credit card
SBI offers this co-branded credit cards with multiple benefits for frequent travelers.
Annual fee: INR 499 plus taxes
Renewal fee: INR 499 plus taxes
- Get welcome gift vouchers from Yatra.com worth INR 8,250
- Earn 20% discount up to INR 2,000 on booking of domestic hotels on minimum transaction of INR 3,000
- Earn 6 reward points on spends of INR 100 on dining, entertainment, departmental stores, grocery and international spends
- Enjoy 2 complementary Lounge access per quarter.
Axis Bank Miles & More World Credit card
This credit card offers unlimited reward miles which are redeemable on over 37-star alliance member airlines.
Joining fee: INR 3,500 plus GST
Annual fee: INR 3,500 plus GST
- Earn a priority pass and bonus welcome reward miles
- Earn up to 55,000 miles in your first year and redeem them for amazing rewards
- Redeem accumulated miles on flight bookings and upgrades with all-star alliance member airlines.
- Earn 2 complimentary visits to priority pass lounges in a year.
We hope we could bring you all the necessary information on travel credit cards. so what are you waiting for? Log on to CreditKaro.com and go to our credit cards listing page, we hope you find the credit card of your choice and you can apply credit cards online. For more such interesting content, keep coming back to CreditKaro.com.