What are Cashback Credit Cards?
Many Credit Card Companies offer Cashback reward program under which cardholder gets incentivized. However, when a percentage of the amount spent is paid back to the card. Here This is beneficial for customers who are frequent spenders and pay their credit card statement off every month. During With our compilation of the top Cashback Credit Cards in India based on extensive market research and personal experience. On the other hand, we aim to help you find the best Cashback Credit Cards suited for your personal requirements.
Below is the list of Top 5 Cashback Credit Cards in India.
- Citibank Cashback Credit Card
- HDFC Bank Moneyback Credit Card
- ICICI Bank Platinum Chip Credit Card
- Standard Chartered Super Value Titanium
- HSBC Visa Platinum Credit Card
Annual Fee: INR 499
Joining Fee: INR 499
- Having 5% Cash back on all Movie ticket purchases with maximum cap of Rs.100 per month.
- 5% Cash back on all enrolled Utility bill payments, paid through Citibank Online Payments, with a maximum cap of Rs 100 per month.
- Gain 5% Cash back on all Telephone bill payments with a maximum cap of Rs.100 per month.
- On Categories apart from Movies, Telephone and Bill Payments, get 0.5 % Cashback on all purchases done.
For Instant, This is one of the best Cashback Credit Cards in India with many cashback opportunities including movie tickets, utility bill payments and telephone bill payments. Apply for Citibank Cashback Credit Card online.
Annual Fee: INR 500
Joining Fee: INR 500
- Earn 2 reward points on every INR 150 transaction
- Enjoy 100% Extra Reward points on Online Shopping Transactions, i.e. get 2X Reward Points for all online spends
- You can redeem Reward points for Cashback on HDFC Moneyback Card (100 Rewards points = INR 20 Cashback)
- 1% Waiver of Fuel Surcharge on min transaction of INR 400 (Max Cashback per statement cycle is INR 250)
- Enjoy validity of Reward Points for 2 Years
- Get Revolving Credit facility at nominal interest rate
For example, HDFC Moneyback Credit Card is a perfect Cashback Credit Card in which Reward points can be redeemed as Cashback. Every 100 Reward points is equivalent to INR 20. So, Moneyback Card is an EMV Chip Card which enhances card security for customers.
Get your HDFC Moneyback Card now!
Annual Fee: INR 99
Joining Fee: INR 199
- 1% Fuel Surcharge waiver
- Discounts and offers on Food Delivery apps including FoodPanda, Dominos, Swiggy etc
- Frequent offers & discounts on MakeMyTrip and ZoomCar
- Get Special discounts on ecommerce websites like – Jabong, TataCliq, Nykaa, Pepperfry, Puma Shop online, Bluestone among others
- In additional to this, customers also get Every Day Delights (Monday – Sunday) and special discounts
- Customers get minimum 15 % discount on partner Dining restaurants
- If total spends on the Credit Card is ₹ 50,000 or more during an anniversary year, the Annual Fee for the subsequent year shall be reversed
Meanwhile, a No Frills attached card with Payback benefits. So Get lot of special discount offers if you are a Foodie, Travel often, shop online and more. Apply now for ICICI Bank Platinum Chip Credit Card
Annual Fee: INR 750
Joining Fee: INR 499
- Get 5% Cashback on fuel
- Having 5% Cashback on telephone bills
- Gain 5% Cashback on utility bills
- 1 reward point for every Rs. 150 spends on all other expense
- Get 5x rewards for overseas spends and a complimentary Priority Pass allowing access to 1000+ airport lounges worldwide with one free usage per month
- Take an Uber and get 20% cashback up to INR 600 per month
Likewise, Card with 5% cashback on fuel, phone and utility bills and 1 reward point on all other expenses. So Best card for customers who use their vehicles for daily commute or travel internationally.
Annual Fee: NIL
Joining Fee: NIL
- Cashback offers: Get 10% cashback on all spends during the first 90 days from the date of card issuance subject to a minimum spend of Rs. 10,000
- 20% instant discount (up to a maximum of 1,500) on booking one way or roundtrip domestic flight tickets
- Rewards program: Get 2 points on spending every INR 150. You earn EXTRA points when you shop at participating EXTRA partners. A complete list is available on their website. Reward points are valid for a period of 3 years, which can be redeemed for a host of gifts and vouchers
- Get 3 X Rewards on spends on dining, hotels and telecom spend categories for the first 12 months
- Get 5X Rewards on subsequent purchases made after crossing spend amount of Rs. 400,000 in a year up to a maximum of INR 10,00,000 in a year
- The cashback is capped at INR 3000 per card
- Balance Transfer-on-EMI: Transfer the outstanding balance from your other bank credit cards to your HSBC Credit Card and repay it in easy monthly instalments at a lower interest rate
Above all, A good card offered by HSBC bank with no Joining fee and Annual fee and good cashback benefits. Get your HSBC Visa Platinum Credit Card now!
So All the cards mentioned above have different Cashback benefits across different categories and with different joining fee and annual fee.
Therefore, we made it easier for you by putting them all in one place, along with their fee details and key features & benefits. Similarly, helping you compare and choose the best card for you based on your spending habits. Happy Card Shopping!!